View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Unfortunately I know exactly how you're feeling.
I'm sorry to hear that.

You know, it's just so funny. Seriously, in every other aspect of life, I am TRULY the luckiest guy who ever lived(hell, just under $1000 check came in the mail today, for escrow overages - totally unexpected, "found" money - and example of just normal good things, that just fall in my lap!). But I'm blessed with health, reasonable financial success, okay looks, talent, good friends, good family....

But love....it's just like I'm not cut out for it. I mean, "I" try...I really do. But it's just not in the cards for me. You know, on Everybody Loves Raymond, there's one episode where Robert says, "you know, for everyone, there's supposed to be that somebody special out there for them....I think I just need to wake up and accept, that that person isn't out there for me". That's how I feel. And I hate it when my friends tell me, "oh, you're a good catch....it'll happen for you". Yeah, "WHEN? When I'm 100?"