View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
Hi! Yeah, I'm a country fan. I'm Hillary; what's your name? Thanks for the news about the new Faith album, but I probably wouldn't care for it. I quit buying her stuff after the Breathe album, which I wasn't crazy about. I loved what she did with her first two albums. (I though the Janis Joplin cover rocked!!!) but I lost interest after that. It seemed that her music changed in a way that I didn't like too much. Which other country singers do you like? I LOVE Reba McEntire and Kim Richey. They're my fave country music singers. But I also love Patty Loveless, Trisha Yearwood, Sara Evans, Alison Krauss, Cyndi Thomson (wish she'd had more than one album), and some others here and there. I'm a casual fan of the hits of lots of people like Brooks & Dunn, Martina McBride, Tracy Lawrence and so many more that I can't recall them all.
Nice to meet you, Hillary! My name is Matt. I really enjoy Faith's first two albums, too. Though, I also really love her more recent work. Rumor has it, her new album will be very much in line with some of her older, more country radio-friendly work.

Besides Faith, I really like Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Alison Krauss, Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash, and Kris Kristofferson. One of my favorite new acts in Sugarland—their debut album is fantastic!

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you more in the future!