View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Ledgie

Default Collection (possibly) for sale

Hello to all,

As I am getting a little long in the tooth, and because my adult children show no interest in my Peter Green Collection, my wife and I have considered selling the Collection off. There are many, many rarities in the Collection, including a number of pieces that are the world's only existing copy. I was never in this for any financial gain, but at this late stage in my life, I thought perhaps I should let some of these precious pieces go, and possibly use the money for travel or some other practical purpose. If/when I part with any of this stuff, I would prefer that it go to someone with the shared interest; to give it a good home and pass it on to someone who would cherish them as I have. This is not yet a concrete decision, but one that we are strongly considering. I felt this was the best place to start. If anyone out there is remotely interested, I invite you to contact me. Depending where we get with all of this, I could send a current copy of the Collection Catalogue to interested parties.

My best to you all. Cheers, Don