View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 04:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Macfan4life,
Dude, you know you don't really want to leave The Ledge. Don't even contemplate it. However I feel your frustration and and can't for the life of me fathom why on Earth a perfectly reasonable thread would be deleted in its entirety. As you say its just ridiculous.

I was going to post a comment on this subject myself but felt the need to use restraint and not say anything. Personally I think all mediums are con men. Even when you think there's absolutely no way they could have faked it...they probably have. They are like really, really good magicians; when you find out their method it seems so simple and makes you feel a bit stupid for not seeing through it first time.

With regards to the original thread starter; sorry, I cant remember your particular circumstances. However, there's probably a perfectly logical and rational explanation for something that initially appeared really strange. I'm sorry that's not what you want to hear. Mediums are scumbags and play on peoples' loss to earn their living...and they are good at it.
That is fine and you are entitled to your opinion to express it. I would have agreed with you until 4 years ago. Most are fake but when you find a real one, you will be convinced. I cant judge you for an experience that happened in your life and you cant judge me for an experience that happened in my life either. I was a huge skeptic but there is no doubt in my mind there is a spiritual life and some do have a 6th sense to see them and communicate with them. I have all the proof I need for sure. But my point is not to convince anyone. I was responding to a thread that I did not start and offered an explanation. BTW, how could you call Christine's mother a scum bag though I don't think its a coincidence that Stevie and Lindsey lived on Orange Grove. You can rationalize it anyway that you want.
Now back to topic. I think its childish that you cant discuss politics or religion in a chit chat part of a message board. Of course a few bad apples ruined the bunch. You ban those apples and allow mature people to debate and discuss freely.
What irks me is the insane policy was created strictly for this member and another one. One left on their own but the other still interrupts free discussion to condemn people to hell and use a very twisted version of "religion" to justify their beliefs. If its his thread that's fine. When you disrupt someone else's thread be ready for my response (which I did). Its just childish to delete and entire thread because of someone else's disruption when they invoked religion which is supposedly banned from topic and the thread had nothing to do with religion. Go figure. Obviously this guy gets special treatment because he contributed to the Ledge. As silly as the rules are, lets ALL play by them. Its like suspending an entire class because one child did something wrong

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-17-2017 at 05:17 PM..