View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Macfan4life,
Dude, you know you don't really want to leave The Ledge. Don't even contemplate it. However I feel your frustration and and can't for the life of me fathom why on Earth a perfectly reasonable thread would be deleted in its entirety. As you say its just ridiculous.

I was going to post a comment on this subject myself but felt the need to use restraint and not say anything. Personally I think all mediums are con men. Even when you think there's absolutely no way they could have faked it...they probably have. They are like really, really good magicians; when you find out their method it seems so simple and makes you feel a bit stupid for not seeing through it first time.

With regards to the original thread starter; sorry, I cant remember your particular circumstances. However, there's probably a perfectly logical and rational explanation for something that initially appeared really strange. I'm sorry that's not what you want to hear. Mediums are scumbags and play on peoples' loss to earn their living...and they are good at it.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood