View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 01:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back
Thumbs down Message to moderators

I wish a member was banned, sanctioned, or suspended for violating the rules of the board instead of deleting entire threads that are in compliance with all the rules. In the chit chat section another member posted an innocent thread about life after death connections. I responded to the thread with my own actual experience. It was very personal to share but important to let the OP of the thread know they were ok with what they were experiencing. The thread was not bothering anyone and was in the chit chat section. Then comes a member who responded to me with religious and bible statements basically condemning me to hell based on "his version of religion." with endless quotes about religion. This is the same member why religious and political threads were banned. Instead of deleting this person's idiotic post, the entire thread was deleted just because one member did not follow the rules. That is so wrong to delete a full thread because of one member who keeps violating the rules and pushing his demented ideology on other members. I feel bad for the OP because the OP was asking for suggestions and inspiration and the entire thread gets deleted because of this one renegade member who is treated different than everyone else.
I am sorry but I think its time for me to leave this board. One member keeps the moderators with making rules but then the moderators keep sanctioning other members because of him. That makes no sense.