View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 02:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineInTheSand View Post
I was also trashed for presenting factual information yesterday pointing to Moe being a troll. In any event, another user from Ivory Keys has now interacted with Paul Boyd on Facebook (with a screenshot to prove it) and Paul Boyd, Stevie's music video director, confirmed that Julia is NOT the first single. He said to "stand by" and that the first single will be announced soon. I still think that the first single is very likely "The Dealer" or "Gold and Braid." Both songs would lend themselves to the type of performance/location involved with the video. Would be cool to have Stevie singing The Dealer in the United Artists Theatre with various images from her four decade career on the screens behind her.
Right? So now we go back to the possibility that "Julia" might not even be on the album. So really, we only have 24 Karat Gold, Starshine, The "I Don't Care" song, The Dealer (per FF77's info) and "possibly" Watch Devil (per Miami Herald writer Howard Cohen, who was also the first to confirm The Dealer).

Of course, It wouldn't surprise me one bit when they finally release the official list, and we get 24 Karat, Starshine and 14 OTHER SONGS completely removed from the previous three fake tracklists. I'm betting we're in for some unexpected surprises and strange choices from Miss Nicks.