View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 11:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well I got it for 15.99 at Barnes & Noble, but I wouldn't do without lunches for a week to get it or anything. It is enhanced, with a photo gallery and stuff, and in my opinion it's a good CD.
It has a bit of quirkyness to it that appeals to the Lindsey fan in me, like the little bicycle bell at the end of "the man who loves women". I can't help but wonder if Linds had anything to do with that! There is also a radio theme throughout, with radio tuning noises and static leading into and out of some of the songs.

It just depends on how much you like Tom Petty. I like him alot, and have most of his work, but even for me, I didn't run panting into the music section breathless and snatch it off the shelf.

That will be me in April when this frigging FM thing finally makes its appearance!

.....and maybe just little on Oct 15th......I gotta see the interviews and vids on VBoFM!