View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Thank You Mario!

Thanks for your reply - even though you are in a tricky position. Thanks for being our ears - as doodyhead expresses it. From your point of view - like librax2 - "I am almost sorry I asked".

I agree with all the sentiments expressed here, summed up by JohnsonP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonsonP View Post
‘I hope they work on the sound balance to really highlight the star of the show’

After listening to the Amsterdam gig many times this seems to be the biggest negative really – certainly the vocals mixing.

Otherwise it was a great gig; Mike Dodd’s vocals are fine with me, although sometimes sounding a little nervous.
I like the relaxed atmosphere and laid back jazzy style, and everyone seems to be having fun, which is what it’s all about!
Peter’s playing and tone is superb throughout, he seems more quietly confident and content somehow, which is great to see/hear! Personally I’d prefer a change in guitars towards the end, maybe to some humbucker equipped axe or similar (for Thrill Has Gone & BMW etc), but that’s just me being picky!

Overall it was certainly an enjoyable and promising show, and indeed it will be a shame if there will be no more...

It’s really fantastic to see PG performing again, and wish him all the best
Being lucky enough to have been at the concert in Amsterdam, I can say that the atmosphere and Peters well-being seemed much better than when I saw him with Splinter group. But nobody knows what happens when the lights go out. Maybe he's just feed up and wants to retire. He has given his audience enough allready.

All the same it would be nice if either decision will be made public some time - to give us devotees some peace of mind.

Ms Moose