View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. Great Day - Just think it's an awesome track and reminds me of songs on Go Insane, which I think is my favorite Lindsey solo album (it's hard to choose!)

2. Gift of Screws - I admit, I'm surprised how high this ranks. I've had it for quite some time, always loved it, but even of the original GOS tracks out there, it was never my top favorite. But I can't get enough of it now. The maniacal laughter is addictive and I crack up every time.

3. Love Runs Deeper - Great song, the last minute or so is absolutely sublime.

4. Time Precious Time - I agree with a poster who said that this song makes them feel like they are being lifted up. I feel like I'm getting some kind of calming massage, or being gently pelted by small comforting cushions, whenever I listen to this. It's very zen and brings me to a peaceful, zoned out place

5. Bel Air Rain - I like the feel of this song and especially like Lindsey singing along with his guitar part at the end.

6. Wait For You - Such a fun journey this song takes us on!

7. Right Place to Fade - I am still convinced he is saying Twist of Fate!

8. Underground - Whenever this song comes on, I think I don't actually want to listen to it and then the guitar on the chorus kicks in and I'm sold.

9. Did You Miss Me - Still not feeling this song too much. I can see why some people love it, though.

10. Treason - Just hasn't grown on me at all yet, though I do like it.

There are no songs on this album I actively dislike, and I flat out love at least the top 6, possible Top 7. Such a strong album!

Last edited by bucklind17; 09-21-2008 at 08:17 PM..