Thread: Hot Topics
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 05:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

One thing liberals and Trumpists have in common is their list of grievances. It used to only liberals who had this list of things being unfair but Trumpists are very much like liberals these days and melt like snowflakes over a Halloween mask with ketchup with their fake outrage.
I see them almost overlapping each other these days. Each side pretends to take some sort of moral high ground. You could create a video from the other side that has similar if not worse actions to make snowflakes melt. Has Trump not said the same thing at rallies that Maxine Waters said? Celebrities like Ted Nugent has said the same nasty stuff against Obama that many leftist celebrities say about Trump. To pretend this is one sided is foolish. Its cultish and tribal and proves no one is capable of thinking these days. Is everyone a victim and has to play these games? We are raising a country of victims with lists of grievances. The fake outrage is the most pathetic part. Anderson Cooper and CNN and Trumpists melting down over a Halloween Mask with ketchup LMAO. Where do we go from here?

Last edited by Macfan4life; 07-01-2018 at 06:25 AM..