View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I didn't respond to you before, that's all. But I appreciated your polite comment to SteveandChris in a different thread, honest. And you definitely can say and feel whatever you want, I wasn't challenging your right to do so. Or anyone else. I just hate to see people kind of going at each other here. And that's directed at everyone, including myself.

As far as tickets selling poorly, I could not care less, for the band, anyway. They'll be fine no matter what. But gloating about fans spending more money, or missing out on a concert because it was canceled, that's akin to people gloating about Lindsey being fired, and that was my point, that's all.
Hmmm, funny because I commented on your posts many, many times and you never answered me, so I kinda assummed you were still blocking me, and now that I mention it...

Like Homer said, Elle was gloating about the band having to low prices, but then she said it was better if they kept them high and have to play to empty arenas. We're on a mission against the band, not against fans.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.