View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 01:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

someone tweeting about it as they listened - some funny stuff:

@sorcererstevie

These people after they interviewed FM im in awe because they literally didn't believe one word that came from FM and they keep calling it awkward and bizarre and saying how key Lindsey Buckingham was to their sound and how they're acting like that wasn't the case TEA.

THIS INTERVIEWER IS SO F**KING FUNNY HFDJK HE LITERALLY IS DRAGGING THEM HE WAS LIKE "yeah it was weird because they DID play Oh Well quite a few times in the Lindsey era so" HE SNATCHED THEM

These interviewers are funny as f**k though the one that interviewed them later kept saying how tense it was and how awkward and weird it was and the other guy was like “um yeah the somewhat odd lineup” BDKSNF

I genuinely HGTJRFKD Lindsey literally hated greatest hit setlists he always liked to perform new songs and go back and pick rare songs and STEVIE WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO DO THAT AND NOW SHES SAYING IT'S THE OPPOSITE AND IS BLAMING HIM MY LUNGS YALL

Stevie: Station Man from Christine which was one of my favorites-
Christine: That's not my song it's Danny's
Stevie: Well whatever song, YOU sang it
Christine: No no. Any ways.
MY LUNGS

Why is Stevie out here saying Lindsey never performed pre buckingham nicks fleetwood mac songs like do u want me to pull up Lindsey covering Oh Well 74839 times, Station Man, Hypnotized and The Green Manalishi

It's honestly wild how they're treating Lindsey like just another guitar player like BHRFNEDKJSL especially stevie y'all have literally known each other for 50 years i GENUINELY cannot believe this

Why does hearing Stevie talk in these interviews make me wanna die, get so angry and just heartbroken all at the same time

I literally have been so baffled at Stevie’s sudden intense love for pre bn Fleetwood Mac and we’ve all been like DJSF STEVIE NAME 5 PRE BN FM SONGS AND THIS MAKES ALL OF THAT SO MUCH FUNNIER FNKSNFKS

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 04-28-2018 at 01:29 AM..