View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
If you go on the sirius website or app you can listen to this now. It should be under the on demand section. Mike Campbell & Stevie talked about playing Stop Draggin on the tour and they asked Neil Finn if they would do any Crowded House songs and she said yes!
They asked her what she will miss most about Lindsey and she said those early years were amazing and then talked about joining fm etc and she respects who they are and what they did and it will always be a part of her heart. Their relationship was never easy and it was always voilatile and always about the music. Its like old married couples and it’s hard and she is sad and she just wants to be happy. She sings around her house and wants that youthful feeling again and she feels it now like she is 20 and this is the beginning of something happy and everyone in this room is happy. Neil likes playing World Turning and Christine said he nailed it. Neil & Christine get along well.
Mick said there was no doubt to move on after Lindsey way gone and it needed a lot if thought. It had to be heartfelt and really right for the legacy. There were huge convos about it and it was challenging.
Mick said fired is ugly and not a happy situation and a muscle memory of being hugely not fun. It wasn’t about why couldn’t they wait for him and said they planned the tour for a long time and majority rules. Stevie said he wanted to put off tour and he had a lot of other things he wanted to do.
Christine was surprised to hear the news it sort of happened aftter she got back to London and then the decision was made and she completely understood why and life moves on and she wanted to carrying on playing with everybody. Said she enjoyed making the album with Lindsey and touring with him.
Thank you for typing this out!

But it's all such a gross manipulation of the truth it honestly breaks my heart... i don't know if I'll ever be able to look at the band members the same way again knowing how they've gone about this.
And I NEED Lindsey to just a make statement saying what he actually wanted.