Thread: 24KG Tour Dates
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've never had such mixd feelings about a Stevie tour. She has talked for awhile about wanting to tour with a deeper set list and do songs she's never done like kind of woman, sable on blonde , a title song medley etc.. And I've always felt a tour called "tour from the vault to accompany the 24 KG album was the perfect time to do that. I also felt that fall. 2016 was the perfect time to do that! Then fleetwood Mac could finish the album in Mach/April.

And now it appears she s "kind of" doing just that. If the rumours are true, this set will be very heavy on new songs . And honestly with 24kg songs she kind of kills 2 birds by playing a "new" song and a lost. Classic all at the same time as far as fans like us are concerned.

But the venue is all wrong. This should be a theatre tour, with no pretenders. Come on Stevie's, artists even more popular and we'll respected then you have gone the theatre route. And those about at her level Alldo theaters. There would be no shame. I can't see this arena shi* going well. No matter how you slice it.either she will play it way safer the we're being told due to the larger mind audience or she'll actually have the balls to give us what we want and her ego won't be able to take the rejection she'll surely receive . If we were dealing with someone who doesn't care what people think so much this wouldn't be an issue but unfortunately stevie does. Or a third scenerio where the tour gets scraped due to such low ticket sales.

And then there's the damn article that. Baffles the crap out d me more then anything stevie has ever said or done before. NOTHING ELSE TO DO stevie . The other 4 need to grow some balls and address this. Stevie is out of control at the moment. The fact she didn't even acknowledge her lack of involvement in the album tie unacceptable.

He Will Burn You Down