View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
This is fantastic and covers so much of how I feel. I still do listen to her music to remember the person that I used to respect. But wow, this post is fantastic.
Thanks. Sometimes it feels good to put feelings like that into words. It really has no relevant impact on my life aside from the fact that the whole nonsense of the last year simply tarnishes a band that I would consider my all-time favorite even though they barely have released more than a handful of their greatest hits in the time since I was born. Heck, I post-date the end of the Tusk Tour by a few months! Seeing what they've turned into in what is possibly their last go-around (reviews noting the highlights of the evening as Don't Dream It's Over and Free Fallin' ) just saddens me. Knowing Stevie and her ultimatum is the reason it's turned into this.....

That being said, no matter what I think of her antics, I listened to Gypsy earlier and man...what a hell of a song. I just have to listen to it and think pre-2018 thoughts.