View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
I’ve wondered if Stevie might say something like this, especially since the recent unauthorized biographer phrased it as abuse in the press however I think if Stevie had anything new to say on this matter she would. I don’t think her intention is to ruin Lindsey’s life... I think her intention is simply to keep him away from her.

Most surprising to me is that no one in the band will talk about what happened. The canned answers and lack of transparency imply that there’s some reason for kicking Lindsey out that we haven’t heard. I get Stevie’s logic - she doesn’t want to be near Lindsey, period - but the rest of them confuse me. Even Stevie has never had a problem bashing people in the press or “speaking her mind” in public. Why not just say she felt like Lindsey was disrespectful towards her? Why make it about the scheduling?
Yes. Now they will have to respond. The Variety article I quoted from earlier agrees the complaint filed does not cover why he was fired. Other than the Rhiannon intro and smirking, whatever was in that list of complaints hinted at in the RS article remains unknown.