View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
She's obviously not going to sound the same on each song every time, especially when you're doing as much damage to your voice as she did. To say that the songs sound different because she's singing them differently on purpose just doesn't make sense in the big picture. Maybe she did here and there, who the hell knows, she very well could have. But I attribute it to not knowing how to sing properly for years most of the time. Start collecting audio boots from the past thirty years and listen to them, it only becomes more obvious.

She had a different voice for each album.
I would tend to disagree here... The timing thing is a major issue.. The Chain from the '82 Mirage show wouldn't have been anywhere near as powerful if the timing of the words had not differed from the norm. (I'm using blue for LB, red for Stevie) "and if you don't love me now" " you do not lovvvveee me nowwww" "you will never never never never love me again, I can still hear you saying" " hear you saying" "you will never break" "never break" "never break the chain" "Arrggghhhhhhhhhhaaaa"