View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
As for the setlist, I won't be picky about it, but I hope they can rework the arrangement of an existing song the way they did Say You Love Me on the last tour. That new spin on an old classic was such a revelation. I want to see them do it again. I'll let them choose which song.

I remember the whip cream pie fight video they had for Richard's going away party, but it sounds like that wasn't a new or unique thing for this band at all. Apparently, they often threw food and drinks at each other.

My question is, did Christine throw the deli platter at him deliberately. If so, he's not telling what he did to prompt her ire. OR did he just come in the door at the wrong time and get hit by it, when he wasn't the intended target? It actually sounds like something that happens in a sitcom. I can see it on Three's Company. Someone gets hit by a deli platter and they angrily pick up sodden meat and throw it back at someone else, then -- FOOD FIGHT.

Michele
I didn't get the sense that she did it out of ire….it sounded like a prank. He said everyone was urging him to go back there, so it sounded like they were all in on it and knew what awaited him.

I found it interesting that he ran to hide from John who would be pissed that Richard defended himself against Chris's "attack" !