View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, first I was excited and went into Tour Overdrive mode,plotting my traveling arrangements.
But, the timing does suck. First, I've been ultra-careful this year with Christmas, planning everything so I would have enough money in a MONTH or so to do FM without too much of a burden on the credit cards. That plan flew out the window.
Then, touring in the Northeast during the tail end of the winter-beginning of the spring means bad weather is still a huge possibility. So, I hardly want to buy tickets to somewhere four hours away and then hit a blizzard in one city or another.
And, of course, the whole Rumours thing puts me to sleep. As will the promotion of it, I'm sure. Yada, yada...we can ALL tell these stories in our sleep by now.
So, this morning, I'm definitely having mixed feelings about it. I'm in NY, and will do the two NY dates but doubt I'll do Boston or Washington, DC, which I probably would have done in a second in the LATE spring or summer.
Will it sell for the casual, nostalgic-hungry fan? Probably more, sad to say, than new stuff would.