View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySongbird
oh right, i didnt know that, thanks for the info!

um....... what was the point of all this in the beggining? lol, i think we kind of lost track.......

oh yea, ok so yes she cheated on him twice, its settled! lol

Although to be fair, it's not totally clear what really happened w/ Martin Birch. that could have been an emotional affair, it could have been just someone that made her feel attractive at a time when she was really down and lonely....I know Weston and Welch have pretty much said there was something going on, though..... so who knows. It is IMO possible for a sexual 'zing' to exist between 2 people without them ending up in bed....!

The thing w/ Curry....I really doubt that Chris and Curry had this serious 'committed' thing; I'd bet my bippy they hung together but still had the freedom to basically do what they wanted.

J and C may have 'stopped sharing hotel rooms in late 75, but that marriage still limped along for awhile after that. I mean wasn't there some joint interview w/ Jand C done in 1976, the one w/ all the street noise in the background?? They were together enough to still be doing interviews together. And I know there was some article from late 76, I think that said 'reports of a rift between the McVies have been greatly exaggerated and there is no question of a split'. John himself even mentioned a 'semi divorce' in one of those VH1 things....what the hell is a semi divorce LOL and Chris seemed to switch her wedding ring from hand to hand during those years-- in the backstage Japan footage, in a lot of that, it's on her left hand, and that was 77!! I think the actual separating of those 2 lives was a very slow process.

just my two cents.
-Lis