View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Finally getting around to this-
The entire BuckVie experience was a tremendous gift to the fans. I saw them in Chicago, Huber Heights, Indy and Milwaukee on Halloween. When they announced a second leg I flipped out! I should have been at the Detroit show too but I'll try to let it go in 2018. Autographed vinyl was a perk I didn't expect. They played a lot of new music live and I toted my sign to each show. It was such a thrill whenever my sign was acknowledged by Chris and Lindsey. Still haven't found any video of LB reading my sign out loud in Indy tho.

I saw Stevie in Indy with my niece and she still asks me if there will be a DVD and she hopes we're in it. We'll see. Stevie playing at Ravinia was cool since she's never been there before. Crying In The Night live was most definitely my favorite.

Love Tango Deluxe. Still listening to it along with the other deluxes. I just want a final FM album of new music. It hasn't bothered me too much because I was occupied with BuckVie and the 24 Karat tour. Now I'm starting to think more about what's coming up in 2018 and what isn't.....