View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Is an album without Stevie possible to be released?

I know everyone's saying that if Stevie's not interested, they should just finish the album and release it without her, and I agree-- there's no use in having her if she doesn't want to be there and if the process will upset her.
However, I question whether or not they could release it without her. Meaning, would the record company even be interested in a Fleetwood Mac album if her name isn't there? BTM was kind of awkward without Lindsey and then of course Time was a disaster. She's the biggest star of the band and aside from how weird it would be to have there be a final album without her, they probably already think that they won't make much money off a new FM album and without Stevie it would make even less, so I wonder if they do get around to finishing the album, if they'll be able to release it.
I remember on Ken Caillait's tumblr blog last year, someone asked him if he thinks a new album will happen and he said no because the world of music is different today and so are they. He said that they might try but decide to not release it.