View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 05:01 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
I saw this happening last night. That same security guard brought up a group of young women from who knows where and plopped them down right in front of Lindsey. They wouldn't allow anyone else up that close, even people in rows 3-10, but I guess that doesn't matter if you're a young and conventionally attractive woman.
I know what you mean , and if I am reading the Billy Joel quote correctly , he is stating that 'his people' HOLD the front seats and then GIVE them to fans they feel deserving. I saw the same sort of thing at a Dave Mathews concert at Jones Beach; one of 'his people' walked up to my daughter,asked her how many people were in her group, and handed her 4 front row tickets, stating ENJOY !

My gripe with FM handling the same sort of situation is that Mick is out selling tickets in rows 1-10... in Philadelphia I managed second row center seats and was told by security that ONLY first row could go to the stage.. and in Hartford third row center, and once again security allowed ONLY first row to the stage.. This policy to me is fine if enforced equally; but when two songs into the show Fleetwood Mac security begin to bring their selected people to the stage I become a bit annoyed.