View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
GAH. I hate plastic cheese. The only way I can eat it without wanting to yak is on a burger from a fast food joint. I think it's because those are already trashy, and no amount of gruyere is going to class them up, so I might as well give in and enjoy my McDouble which has no right being as delicious as it is.

Your lasagna sounds good, though. I love eggplant and zucchini.
yeah, i agree about american cheese applications. although i have one other exception: it is occasionally delicious on grilled cheese. i prefer colby or cheddar, but sometimes you just gotta have that plastic-y goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolaj View Post
That's TWO dinners! Chicken pesto is one, veg lasagne the other! Unless they were those tiny frozen snacks they sell in the frozen dinner aisle, then it sounds like together it'd be one dinner.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT ON HOW MUCH I EAT!!! not to get all z-snap no you di-int on you, but for christ's sake, i didn't say i had two full plates of each. if you really want to know, i had about 4 oz of each, which kept me within my 1800 calorie limit, which still allows me to lose weight because i ran 2.5 miles and biked 8 yesterday. i'm not quite sure i understand the point of your post, other than you wanted to point out that i ate too much, which i truly appreciate. perhaps i should weigh in on your commie cholesterol-fest.

isn't it ironic that you said in this very thread that you are in no position to judge anyone, and then you say this sh*t? you tell homie to eat a burger and shake, but you tell me i had two dinners? what a hypocrite.

Last edited by carrie721; 09-24-2010 at 12:43 PM..