View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 10:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I haven't seen any rock concerts recently. I've kind of stopped going.
I know what you mean, David. I used to go to several each year when I was younger, but I don't really want to spend the $$ anymore

That being said:

1. FM L.A. rehearsal Culver City Studios 4/26/03 - I'll never forget hearing everything live before the tour actually started

2. Family Values Tour HSBC Arena Buffalo, NY 2001/2 (?) STP, Staind, Linkin Park: Not because it was so good, but because Weiland was such a d*ck - he was high as a kite & really disrespecting fans. You said memorable, not good!

3. SN Cuyahoga Falls, OH 7/01 - the only Stevie solo show I've been to. I absolutely loved it.

4. ZZ Top & Black Crowes Buffalo Memorial Auditorium 1989/90 (?) It was just a really awesome show, I wasn't even that big of a fan, but my friends & I still talk about how good it was. We had a blast.

5. Tesla & Jackyl at The Funhouse (a small club in Lackawanna, NY)2002/3 (?) - just incredible; small venue, the band was tight, good sound. I'd pay to go see them again in a heartbeat (I mean Tesla - hubby is the Jackyl fan, not me!)

Paula