View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 06:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
What? I doubt that Stevie fans are walking clichés. I don't find myself in anything you wrote and I know some other fans - noone is like that at all. also - Stevie fans certainly don't buy into the whole witch thing - that was something for a few people who knew nothing about her some 40 years ago and is therefor still picked up by mediocre reporters who do not do their homework. I love Stevie since 1979, but her solo albums and her reckless comments about FM/LB, her always being the victim puts me off since TOSOTM. Since that time, I actually have motherly feelings for HER, annoyance mixed with love, she rarely still enthralles me, but more and more often, she is just irritating like a stubborn child.

People complain about the tone on this board again and again, it goes in cycles . To me, the tone has alwas been the same since 2003. Bad behaviour is mirrored rather fast, I've been on both sides.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

It's The Ledge! after all.
Some fans on Twitter are exactly like AlexD is portraying them. Maybe not here but they're out there. Trust me. They think she's her mother, want to marry her, would trade their parents for her, and so on...

I live in a warm country, so I can stand the heat!!!!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.