View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
I don't spend hours on a fan board bashing a singer I no longer like. I just don't support them and move on. Submerged in negative breeds more negative within themselves. But hey, go for it. Keep your negative posts going. Misery loves company
I agree with your post....but I think for many of the long time stevie fans there is a level of disappointment in many of her comments....and as the years go by the "wtf stevie?" moments have become more and more frequent. I personally am very disappointed in her when I see her being UNGRATEFUL. Throwing pot shots at her family time, at her fans (to state hey lets just make lots of money and offer nothing new) , showing her greed (money money money) and insulting women who choose to grow old gracefully (there are men and women who are comfortable with their white hair! It is not a matter of trying). Not everyone has the Hollywood mentally of "I need to look 35 when I am 70". At the very least....dont say these things out loud. Ok to think them...but dont say them....you look ungrateful.

My advice comes from a very honest place in my heart. I am not some negative, envious fan. I do not have white hair, I make great money, I do not look my age. I am simply a fan who is disappointed in the face behind the mask....because I am realizing how very unhappy she really is....and that is sad.

This article, like so many in recent years just shows a side of Stevie that disenchants me as a fan.....I still love the music, but the "person" leaves nothing left to be desired.

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.

Last edited by reebokandlace; 03-11-2017 at 06:20 AM..