View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
First off I had this response all written out and then through some computer magic, I must have hit the wrong button and lost the whole
thing.
Probably should've taken that as an omen and just left it alone. But, no. Had to "go there"...AGAIN.

Quote:
And now an edited version:
oh, f***

Quote:
As I've already listed in the other locked thread the real stars
were:

Peter, Mick, John, Christine, Lindsey and Stevie .

And that's it.
Off the meds again? Still?

Quote:
So even though I think Danny, Jeremy, Bob, Billy, Rick and Bekka are
talented, their versions of Fleetwood Mac Light were hurtful to
the band's image.
You really are mentally constipated.

Quote:
Does anyone on this board really think that Behind The Mask and Time didn't hurt the image of the band. The band's brand was going down, down, down.
Yeah, ME! The "brand" as you so derrogetarily refer to it already was tainted once Peter Green left the band, but thanks to the remaining members and all members that came along after that (Christine McVie, the two BW's, the CA couple, Rick, Billy, the two Daves, & Bekka) kept the band a working viable entity. The Rumours success was an anomaly, a curse, that the band would and will never escape from.

The fatal blow to the band was Rumours...and the proof of that was The Dance. Because they couldn't remove themselves from the Rumours curse in the meantime, they took a giant leap backwards and became for all eternity, an oldies retro band. Forget any future creativity, they were stuck forever in the Rumours quicksand.