Thread: The Upside
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 10:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Out of the Cradle did not sell is a sad reality that I blame on the label.
i don't. did you expect them to be some kind of alchemists to make this album into gold? one fine song and a beautiful sleeve are not enough to sell a record apparently.
Quote:
he put his own album on hold to reluctantly work with the band
a reminder: there was a 5 year gap between TITN and OOTC. he always seem to have an album down his sleeve. he claimed the same regarding The Dance and the current recording sessions (should we expect GOS's release in 2008 then?)
Quote:
I am not a native English speaker either
that's okay, you don't have to be one in order to like lyrics such as Big Love, Caroline and Family Man, although TITN is a masterpiece in terms of production, i listened to some better lyrics (than lindsey's contributions there) which were sung by britney spears.
Quote:
It was successful in spite of Stevie Nicks.
my guess is that you just say this in order to irritate, i give you enough credit knowing you are not foolish enough to really believe that.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!