Thread: The Upside
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 01:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Welllll she was presumably with the band while recording Paper Doll and Heart of Stone...I find it incredibly hard to believe that she wasn't percieved as part of the band.
they BOTH wern't official members at the time, her recording with them (instead of just giving solo stuff and labelling it 'fleetwood mac' like lindsey did) just comes to show how cooperative she was despite her situation with mick, and her good nature.
Quote:
you opened up the can of worms by mentioning grammar bub!
again, read before you post. i initially claimed my english sucks.
Quote:
I think that's a bit of a vast generalization there. Each and every case?
please gimme ONE good example to prove me wrong then.
Quote:
And you still didn't answer my question! How are two albums in a 5 year FM dormant period a side-career?
that's because i still don't understand which albums you are refering to.
Quote:
your argument has no leg to stand on...at absolute best. Bring the WB exec in to tell me LB wasn't allowed to release an album, then I'll shut up.
do you REALLY want me to rub it in??? okay. Gift Of Screws is a finished project which warner declines to release for several years now, probably because they don't really like losing money over LB again. if they didn't need him for FM's sake they would have let him 'go his own way' a loooooong time ago. (and no, i don't have a WB exec to testify this in a court of law, these are just circumstantial evidences, but quite solid ones i'd say) recording his music with fleetwood mac is the only option he has to release his music at the moment (oh...truth bitter truth...).
Quote:
The general public did better with SN's 90's releases?
indeed so. in the US alone her 90's releases scored 2 gold and 1 platinum status, which is more than all of the other band members' solo projects ever, combined.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Last edited by tommer; 08-22-2002 at 07:34 AM..