View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
against my better judgement i will add a comment in Rumours forum, since this is some new info. the timeline seems to be:

Jan 26 - Musicares event in NYC.
Jan 27 - Pattie's video with him discussing how he wants to do both Mac and solo tour at the same time in the fall was recorded on Jan 27. at the time LB was heading to the airport to fly back home to LA, and Christine McVie was flying to London at the same time.
Jan 28 - Lindsey is back in LA. Mick is still in NYC. no idea where Stevie and John are. Christine McVie lands in London.

also Jan 28 - LB is fired. since other FM members are scattered throughout the world at the time, and it's unclear whether LB was the only one in LA, must have been fired by the phone call.

this makes me wonder whether John's vote came after the firing already took place? it also confirms Christine's claim that she only heard about it after she landed in London, and that everything seemed on track for the Classic 5 FM tour to her when she got on the plane in NYC on Jan 27.
So then the part about Mick going out to promoters to see if they would support a Stevie less or Lindsey less tour and the promoters votes 19 to 1 for a Lindsey less tour is lies too then as surely in two days they couldn't have approached and got answers back from everyone that fast?
Or do you think this is true and maybe Mick had gone and asked the promoters this all BEFORE MusiCares?

This whole premeditated plan by SN just keeps getting worse each day