View Single Post
Old 04-17-2004, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Extended answer.....I'll tackle a few of these:

Then Play On - It's hard to find a least or most favorite track here. But if I had to pick, I'd say least is "Show-Biz Blues" and most is "Oh Well". Dis album rawks!

Kiln House - "Blood On The Floor" least favorite. Most favorite (another hard decision) is "Station Man" followed closely by "Jeweled Eyed Judy" and "Tell Me All The Things You Do".

Future Games - It gets easier here. Most favorite is "Woman Of A Thousand Years" and least is "What A Shame".

Bare Trees - "Bare Trees" and least favorite, excluding "Thoughts On A Grey Day"(that's just too easy) is "Dust".

Penguin - "Revelation" followed closely by "Did You Ever Love Me"
are tops here and the low point is "Road Runner".

Mystery To Me - A lot of favorites on this one, but the one song that I've really come to enjoy is, SURPRISE, "Keep On Going". Least is "Forever".

Heroes Are Hard To Find - Favorite is "Bermuda Triangle" and least is "Born Enchanter".

The White Album - DUH.... "Rhiannon" is my favorite track and althought this might be unpopular, "Monday Morning" is my least favorite.

Rumours - "Go Your Own Way" is my favorite and my least fav is "Don't Stop".

Tusk - It's hard to pick a Stevie song from Tusk that is my favorite because they're all equally good, so I'll pick "Brown Eyes" as my favorite track and "Save me A Place" as least favorite.

Mirage - Favorite is "That's Alright" and EASY, the stinker from this one is "Empire State"......I HATE that song!

Tango - "Isn't It Midnight" is top dog here and Stevie's blabbering "When I See You Again" gets the "shut the f*** up" award. Where's the barfing emoticon when you need it?

Behind The Mask - Either "Behind The Mask" or "In The Back Of My Mind" is favorite here with once again the "shut the f*** up" award going to Stevie's "Second Time".

Say You Will - Least favorite is "Silver Girl" and favorite is "Illume", with "Red Rover" a close second.

Drum roll please.............................

All time favorite song is "Rhiannon" and least favorite song is "Empire State".

Last edited by jwd; 04-17-2004 at 11:25 AM..