View Single Post
Old 06-26-2002, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by chiliD
As you can tell by other posts in this thread (and those two similarly themed ones on the Rumours board ), I'm not the only one who is irked at their publicly viewed lengthy inactivity.

We are ALL irked at their publicly viewed lengthy inactivity. We are ALL tired of waiting. We ALL wish we had had three new albums since 1997. But just because we're irked doesn't mean the band sucks. Apples and oranges . . .

So, I assume by your comment that either I not post my opinions, or, that I should "fall in line with the 'Fleetwood Mac can do no wrong' consensus"?? Neither of which I will do, by the way.
Don't assume. I specifically addressed/questioned two sentences about The Dance that I disagreed with - I also have opinions!! As far as the lack of follow-up to the Dance, just a few mitigating factors could be the loss of a band member, four new children and a contrary or tyrannical record label.

I'm not familiar with the 'Fleetwood Mac can do no wrong' consensus, but there IS a consensus that they are right at least SOME of the time.

You're perfectly free to continue to post whatever makes you feel better.

Barbara