View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Speaking of Zeppelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77Rumours77 View Post
I don't know about Fleetwood Mac, but I have heard of Madonna, Pink Floyd, and a Reunited LED ZEPPELIN!
here's an interesting article that I saw this evening:

ROBERT PLANT Says That He And JIMMY PAGE Are Out Of Touch

According to Howie Edelson from Launch, ROBERT PLANT says that, although there's no bad blood between him and LED ZEPPELIN co-founder JIMMY PAGE, the two have fallen out of touch. Plant spoke to Britain's Mojo magazine, who asked him if the he and Page, who co-wrote most of the band's most popular material, are still in contact. Plant said, "No. I'd like to talk to him but I never do. Lives change. The unfortunate thing is that whenever John (Paul Jones), Jimmy and myself meet up, the points of reference are always about the past. If there wasn't any previous triumph then we probably wouldn't be in touch."

We asked Plant why he hasn't been gung-ho for a full scale Led Zeppelin reunion: "It's not that I've been obstructive. It's just that it meant what it meant when it meant it, and beyond that there was no story, and with John's (Bonham) passing and all that stuff, it was gone. There's no need for it."