View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yes, he's psychotic. It's not that I even want him to stop. I just want to understand the mentality of someone who needs to do that. What is going on inside of him that he feels compelled? I'm sure he's read a couple of reviews saying how tedious it is, so why is the speech actually getting longer? I'm not asking why he gives a speech. I'm asking why is he extending it? I'm afraid for you people in Europe. By the time Lindsey gets there your very lives may be in danger. Stock up on water and food rations.
Psychotic and incomprehensible! He broke down the significance of "Big Love" in two parts, and then he kept referring back: "So with the first part..." "And as for the second part..." "Going back to the first part..." etc. I was like: Huh? People really only care about the second part, so leave it at that. The audience got really annoyed. He totally lost everybody, but then his virtuoso playing on that song sucks them all back in.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.