View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Nobody except David and Tiffany (EnchantedSLN...whatever happened to her...she was great) would know who I am...but i've been a lurker since right after the dance tour and right before the enchanted tour.

I can remember the old old ledge and I remember all the chaos that broke out with the black ledge etc etc. I was in 7th grade!!!!

I started checking these boards right before the enchanted box set/tour launched. I originally posted on alt.musis.fleetwood mac when it was easy to access on AOL before I even had found the ledge. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing daves posts on alt.music.fleetwood mac quite a while before I found the ledge.

Speaking of people....does anyone know what happened to Michelle Bidwell who lived around/near syracuse new york. I traded cassettes with her for a long time, she was a great trader friend to have. I have no idea whatever happened to her.

I also remember...somebody...somewhere...used to send me like a mailing every month with all sorts of stevie and fleetwood mac collectables. Thats all they sold and it was old school style xerox list of stuff. I think I remember the name...Barbara...Brian....Ben?? It's been sooo long. Somone told me it was a little tiny business in a strip mall or something somewhere. wow those were the days.

There was also a website that used to put out a stevie calendar and they also had a ton of promo photos etc for sale. I think they used to post here from time to time and update everyone on new stock etc. The last I remember hearing from them was around 2001 because I think they had some of those promo lyric books with the parchment paper cover. I actually got one of those for free by e-mailing some promo guy at warner brothers. Fat chance in heck that would happen now.