View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
If I remember well, there was a couple that met through the Ledge, and now are husband and wife?? Or am I wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
Yes, that was Laura TN and her husband, whose name I'm blanking on at the moment Nice guy, though. I remember his posts. I used to instruct him never to sell his Stevie-related-named cows.

Ah, I remembered his name. It was Jim.

Long before the LauraTN/Jim romance, my beautiful wife Susan & I met here (well, on the old format) Ledge...in fact, Marty & Lis used our penguin wedding invitation as the backdrop for the old Penguin opening page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
also anyone know what happened to Vianna?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeA View Post
Sadly, she passed last summer...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
OMG- I had no idea...that's so sad. She helped me with my Lindsey site when I ran the message board and her name is still on there....I remember Barabara H too- she sent me some tapes and then passed away shortly after. very sad.
Oh, crap, that IS really sad. I remember sending Vianna a copy of Mick's The Visitor on cassette cuz she didn't have a CD player yet.

And, Barbara H, too...we used to debate the merits of Eric Clapton's Pilgrim album.

And, btw...hi, Lauren!! Long time no hear from!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Also what about Gareth & his wife (forgot her name), plus the Denisons, plus Phil & Stephanie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeA View Post
They got married?
No, Phil & Stephanie broke up long ago. Phil's moved on met a wonderful lady and got married just about a year ago.

Gareth just kind of fell off the map...he was one of the dreaded "Black Ledge"-ers (as was/am I and a few others still around here)...wasn't that the BL people were evil, just a different clique than others; nobody really took the "high road", everybody just stopped getting along...(all over that Vox Magazine article about Stevie and the 4 abortions)...we've all grown up since then. No sense in dredging up past indescretions and opening old, long-healed wounds. As Paul McCartney said a while back, "Let there be Peace In The Neighborhood".

OH...and what about the crew who all piled in my old Dodge Caravan to see Stevie on her Enchanted tour at the old Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre? (Rhapsody? SilverSpgs? I know Kathy from Hawaii has posted on the rare occason) Most of those folks have seemed to have vanished off Fleetwood Mac cyberspace, as well.