View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I wonder just how much power Chris and John have in the band. In the beginning. Yes. Lots of power. But as the years have gone by, Stevie became the powerful one. Her success with her solo work made sure of that. I think that power started to come into play when Billy and Rick joined the group. You had several solo Stevie songs in the set. It always comes down to money in the end. I think the band thought, if Stevie goes, there will be no tour and Stevie used that power to get rid of Lindsey. I agree, if Lindsey did something so terrible, why wouldn't they just say so. I would love to know what the argument was between Lindsey and Stevie.
I don't think they have much power at all. I really think Stevie has basically all of the power these days. Back when they made albums and cared about it because albums sold, Lindsey had loads of power because he's the main one that made the albums. But it's changed a lot since then and they mostly just care about touring to get money. And Stevie is the one who puts butts in seats on tours.