View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian
And Rick introduces her in a very funny way (as you can hear in the 1990 Boston Garden bootleg). By the way, isn't this the best sounding record of the concerts from the Behind The Mask tours? I surely hope not, because it's really... bad. I mean, it's historic because the setlist is very interesting, mixing up songs from Behind The Mask with oldies dating back to Peter Green and so on... So there must be a good quality bootleg around there, right? Please say yes and post it!

Song of the moment - Second Hand News
The best quality BTM bootleg that I have is the Manchester show. It's a soundboard and the sound quality is excellent. Also, there are a few little interesting quirks with this show. Stevie dedicates Landslide to Christine's brother who was in the audience and she mixes up the lyrics on Gold Dust Woman. She sings take your "Silver Springs" instead of "silver spoon" at the beginning of the song. The whole show is great and as far as I know it's the only soundboard from that tour that has circulated.

Also, the Fresno show from the Tango tour is another good one. It's also from a radio broadcast. This bootleg & the Germany show are the best of the Tango shows, in my opinion.

Last edited by macfan 57; 12-09-2003 at 11:46 AM..