View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Beautiful blending of their voices. I've always loved this song and still do. Sad AF.

The problem with the stages of grief is they don't follow a linear path and we can waffle between stages. Some stay in one stage for a long time. I go back and forth. When I hear live I'm So Afraid or GYOW on the FM channel I'm hopping mad. Then they play The Chain and my heart drops down to the floor. They played Storms this afternoon and that was depressing.

Last night I listened to the EP cause I haven't heard it in a pretty long time. He wrote Sad Angel for Stevie. They did Without You from the early days. I believe It takes Time is a song about Stevie. Only 4 songs with Miss Fantasy but it was not fun to listen to.

They don't owe me anything but I can't help feeling robbed. It's just a feeling. We could have had a tour with the 5 fireflies, a LB tour and a proper final chapter. I'll probably dwell on "what could have been". I just love the unique mix of Lindsey, Stevie and Christine so much. Even certain bass lines or drum fills that I like remind me that I can enjoy the music even if it feels weird and it definitely does.