Thread: Remaster tidbit
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 06:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Cour
I saw that tidbit about Buckingham Nicks too. John, are you the one who has been in touch with someone at Rhino about the remasters? If so, any chance you could get some confirmation on BN?

Thanks.
Yeah that was me, I will try David McLees again (but he was hard enough to pin down the first time) and I will post about it here if he does confirm if it's Rhino that's doing BN too etc.

It was just the 3 FM titles that he would confirm then (though he did say the rest of the FM WB/Reprise titles "would follow" but no word as to when) and he said the extra tracks "had not been agreed upon yet by the band members" at that time. Surely they have been "agreed upon" by now, and I will try and find out but I'm assuming if "Q" (and the like) were forced to say "details on extra tracks when we get them" (and such) in their articles then I'm assuming he wouldn't tell them just the same as he wouldn't tell me but I will try my best and post whatever I find out if anything about it here.

Oh and you're all very welcome! I have Jannie to thank at the Legacy as it's really her scoop on the "loads of unreleased material" and ""Rumours" being 2 discs" & the apparent BN CD "expanded release for first time on CD" stuff.

Jannie, if you're here, I didn't mean to steal your thunder, I just had noticed that there wasn't a thread about it here yet (at the time I posted about it here yesterday) and I thought maybe with the busy server and all... ooh I could use the smiley hiding behind the sofa icon you have at the legboard right about now.

John