View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm so glad ya'll remember that. It's not exactly a "I remember what I was doing when..." kind of moment for me, but I definitely remember seeing that pop up and thinking "holy sh*t, is this really happening!?"

It was so great to see the positive vibe that Christine brought back with her and then everything started to take a weird turn by the fall with the tour kicking off and the Rolling Stone cover with Stevie, the passive aggressive comments about not having her promised year off etc. Both exciting and such weird times all at once.

I'll never forget my week of Fleetwood Mac in October of 2014. Road tripping to see them in Pittsburgh and Columbus. Truly some of the happiest adventures I could ask for. Lots of driving and Fleetwood Mac tunes. The roar from the crowd in Pittsburgh as Christine started to sing YMLF...I'll never forget it. Goosebumps.

It's hard to process that within ten years time Mick's restaurant has burned to the ground (where that photo was taken), the entire band has splintered, Lindsey nearly died, and both Christine & Brett have passed.

Last edited by BigAl84; 10-05-2023 at 01:49 PM..