View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 12:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Huh?

I'm not ignoring your point. I'm telling you that your point is flat-out wrong. I don't know how much clearer I can be. I appear to be taxing your intellect.

You're pulling my leg, right? I'm being punked for a reality TV show?

What the hell is this? Sociological data mining?

"This web site's purpose is to achieve a means of establishing the greatest music albums of all time by using legitimate critical sources and calculating a ranking based on the rank and number of times an album has appeared in a 'greatest album' chart and then ranking the albums according to their aggregate performance." (https://www.besteveralbums.com/)
We live in an era where many do not bother with any critical examination of the sources they find on the internet, especially if these feeble internet sources support their agenda.

You have produced hard evidence from quality sources and have given information on where to find more. Anyone with discernment at this point knows which person is making an informed and well-supported argument.

For those who lack discernment or who are willfully choosing to remain ignorant, nothing more can be done.