View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
​Yes I agree with you 100%. It's been blown out of all epic proportion into a full on character assassination. I honestly don't sense a bitter and angry women in this interview or the others. It's just Stevie saying Stevie things, in her way, as she has been doing for the last 40 years. She's angry at losing 8 years of her life to Klonopin, and is expressing that strongly, but does anyone actually believe she would really kill the therapist Its just a (very strong) figure of speech. If she still feels angry about that and expresses that, why is that a problem to anyone?

I don't know...I'm not even sure why I'm bothering to type all this...this will all fall mostly on deaf ears. Stevie haters will find anything to beat her with, and it's not going to change. I guess I just find it strange that people are so invested in hating someone so much
I agree with you in part. I don't think she sounded bitter or angry at all. I also think she was trying to be funny. HOWEVER, Lindsey is not useless and was busting his butt for them to make it in the music industry. So its a wasted joke because it makes no sense. What it does show is her unresolved bitterness towards Lindsey that will never go away. Playing guitar all day is what led Stevie Nicks to join one of the most successful rock bands in history. Its time for her to be a little grateful. Its almost time to rehearse for one last tour. Give it a rest. We can also see why she chose not to record with the band.
Just imagine for a second if Lindsey would have said something like "Stevie was Miss Useless back in those days HA HA. She was not a musician so she cleaned toilets while I worked on our music all day. OUCH Its just silly after all these years to say such stuff.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-15-2017 at 06:53 PM..