View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
Hmmm...where to begin. He said so many things in his autobiography that bothered me, but I kept trying to forget about them. I was really bothered by all his comments about weight. (Always in reference to a woman). That's usually a good way to inspire hatred in me, go on about how fat women can be. Poor Madge. And all of that drama with the UK fans, such as Pip (gypsy-rhiannon, fireflies_uk on lj), and them getting kicked off his board, hiring that guy who was such a jackass to deal with them and not wanting to fire him after he acted like a jackass...that really annoyed me. Sorry I can't explain that scenario better. It just made me think that he's in it for the money and he doesn't care who he steps on. (Of course if you ask Homie, he'll say that Stevie and Lindsey are both just in it for the money, too, but that'll make me cry if he says it again). If someone could direct me to a thread about that it would help, but you probably don't want to read all about it--it's just a headache.
Hmm. I've never read his bio, but I have to say, that surprises me some. I know he used to be a tall skinny drink of water, but he's not a stick anymore, y'know? I'm surprised that he'd be that judgemental. I've heard bits and pieces about the UK board situation... Fill me in a bit?
You don't have to go into all of it, I'm just being nosy.