View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 01:19 AM
Senior Ledgie

I was there too last night and loved the show. I've been coming to FM and assorted solo shows since 1979 and can honestly say I've never seen Lindsey enjoy himself as much as he did at this performance! His energy level was off the charts and the guitar solos on I'm So Afraid and Go Your Own Way were beyond anything I've witnessed before.

I've not been to any other shows on this tour, but can tell from the early TV appearances that Christine has become more relaxed with her more upfront role as well and is having a blast. She looked gorgeous and her vocals, especially on Game of Pretend, were beautiful.

I agree with the other comments about the sound system. It was loud and crystal clear. Best of all, the new songs rocked!! Sleeping Around the Corner was my favorite going in, but I think I liked Too Far Gone the best last night.

The only negative thing about the show were the five obnoxious men sitting behind me. They were not at all into the new songs and actually groaned loudly when Lindsey said they were doing a couple more off the new album. They also mocked Jimmy Paxson all evening ( his hair, "he's no Mick Fleetwood, etc.) I wanted to tell them to go find an FM tribute band somewhere.

Overall, I just kept thinking about how grateful I am that after 40 years of following FM, I can experience such a high caliber show with so much new material. How lucky we are to be seeing this much creativity from Lindsey and Christine!!