View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarafield
I figured she did this to appease LB... after all, it was his show and she seemed to be trying to make it low-key. I noticed she tried to put the attention back on Lindsey when the crowd was clapping for her. I thought it was kind of sweet she wore the cardigan for his show. I think it would almost have looked like she was trying to steal his thunder if she'd shown up in full Stevie Nicks garb.

Honestly, I think she looks thinner and better in the sweater. The big shawls add heft to her torso... and age does that quite nicely without any help from extra fabric. She has a short torso to begin with and the shawls just make her look wider now. I realize this may be heresy to some, but I think she should lose the shawls. She can still do drapey sleeves and ragged hems...
Is Lindsey just a really conservative guy to want her to wear the *granny garb* both on this thing (which I haven't seen) and the SYW shows? I can understand him not wanting her to steal the spotlight for his solo gig but for the SYW shows too? Conservative? Only in clothing, I guess?