View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 09:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Where and when did you first see FM or any member of FM live in concert?

March 1977, The Summit in Houston, Texas on the Rumours Tour. I was 7 years old and it was my first introduction to Fleetwood Mac. My mother had The White Album and Rumours on 8-Track tape and we listened to them constantly. We sang every song and had a fantastic time. I have been a diehard fan since that evening.

Where and when did you last see FM or any member of FM live in concert?

Fleetwood Mac, December 2014, Toyota Center Houston, On With the Show Tour. In light of Christine McVie's passing, I am so fortunate to have witnessed this last tour with the five fireflies. It was an amazing evening. With the Rumours five being recently reunited, we had NO idea that this would be the last time to see them all together on one stage. In hindsight, how bittersweet.

Stevie Nicks, October 2016, Toyota Center Houston, 24KG Tour. Great show digging back into the old catalog.

Sidenotes: I've seen nearly every Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks tour since 1977 (with the exception of the TIME Tour when they were opening for REO Speedwagon - I had no interest in the lineup). Another amazing highlight was seeing Christine McVie's solo show in June, 1984 at The Majestic Theater in San Antonio.

Last edited by WatchChain; 07-07-2023 at 09:40 AM..