View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
This is a tough read as it confirms the band has been lying. They are all to blame. I doubt Stevie’s issue was just Lindsey’s smirking or comments about opening music. That wouldn’t be enough for her to never want to be on stage with him again. However, none of this should have happened. It all should have worked out. The other band members should have insisted.

I can’t believe these people communicate by email. Lindsey should be able to call Mick, who should answer the ****ing phone.
Yes. This whole steaming pile should stick to ALL of their sorry azzes. Really Chris?? John?? You know what the discussion was-- it was Mick saying, if she goes, we'll all lose a crapload of money. THey're both pains in the a$$ but we make more bank on our last big outing with her not him.

I love how in all this everyone has glossed over her very own words in the sham TV interview when talking about Tom's death that she's "going to stop complaining". She whines about everything, and they take it.

She waited, craftily, for her moment. She couldn't leave without Chris being back because she could be accused then of really breaking up the band. And if she pushed LB out while Chris was gone, she'd have to make all the decisions on things and she hates that; she'd rather have say LB make decisions and sit back and throw stones and complain about them. She couldn't leave right when Chris returned because there was too much media and momentum and positive coverage. But now Chris is back, so there's another singer/songwriter there, and let's add my buddy Mike. You KNOW that has been her goal since Tom died, and this was a convenient lie to make that happen. What. a. piece. of. work.